The Royal Aeronautical Society Heathrow Branch is pleased to announces the 2017 Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on Thursday, 27th April 2017, 18:15 hours at BA Speedbird Heritage Centre, British Airways Waterside Headquarters, Harmondsworth UB7 0GA. Following the AGM, several entertaining aeronautical short films will be shown.
- Opening Remark
- Apologies for Absence.
- Minutes of Previous AGM
- Chairman’s Annual Report
- Treasurer’s Annual Report
- Vote of acceptance for Chairman’s Report and Accounts.*
- Appointment of Branch President
- Election of Branch Officers*
- Election of Branch Committee Members*
- Non-executive Committee
- Nomination of Account Examiner
- The Ian Brown Award
- Any Other Business
- Change of Chairmanship and the vice-Chairman
* note – only Heathrow Branch Members may vote. Branch Member:
- Individual who is a member of the Royal Aeronautical Society at any grade and has affiliated to the Heathrow Branch or
- Individual who is not a member of the Royal Aeronautical Society but has paid an annual subscription fee to become Heathrow Branch Member.
For more information about this and future event, or if you would like to register for this event, visit our event site – ★REGISTER NOW★ @tiny.cc/RAeSLHR.
★★Please note that for security reasons, you MUST register in advance for our lectures ★★