The 10th Annual Heathrow Jobs and Careers Fair takes place at the Sofitel hotel, Terminal 5, Heathrow on Thursday 9 February 2017. We want to let you know that the event is now even bigger, with more features and organisations than ever before. There is an evening session from 3.30-7pm for young people aged 16-24 from Ealing, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Slough, and Spelthorne, and their parents.
Why visit the fair?
This one-day event will provide you with a rare chance to discover careers through interactive, inspirational activities and demonstrations, and you visually bridge the gap between what you enjoy doing and what you could potentially do as a career.
- 65 Top Heathrow Employers all under one roof, promoting a wide variety of opportunities including work experience, apprenticeships, graduate schemes and skilled and entry level employment opportunities.
- A dedicated Hospitality & Retail Zone including Casual Dining Group, Hilton Garden Inn, Paul Smith Limited, Sodexo Ltd, Plaza Premium Lounge, Dixons Travel, Alpha LSG, TRG Concessions, BaxterStorey and many more
- A dedicated Aviation, Construction and Engineering Zone including Amalga Ltd, British Airways PLC, Balfour Beatty, Trinity Fire and Security Systems Ltd, Dyer & Butler Ltd, and many more
- A dedicated Education and Training Zone including Heathrow Academy, Royal Aeronautical Society Heathrow Branch, Brooklands College, Ealing, Hammersmith and West London college, Uxbridge College, West Thames College, Brunel University, Heathrow Engineering UTC and the National Careers Service for CV workshops, interview tips and career guidance.
- A Live Jobs Board; featuring current employment opportunities live at Heathrow
Discover more by downloading the Heathrow Jobs & Careers Visitor Brochure.
This free event is suitable for 16-24 year olds, of all ambitions and abilities, from Ealing, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Slough and Spelthorne
Click here to register. Don’t miss out!